Invest in Dockshare
Looking to Rent?
Whether you are boating, kayaking, or paddle-boarding, Dockshare makes it easy for you to find a dock. Here are our top tips for finding a great dock to rent:
- Start your search by entering your desired location.
- Next, use the slider to filter the distance you are willing to dock from your desired location.
- You can also use the buttons to filter search results by date and boat needs (such as minimum water depth, slip length, and slip width.
- Dockshare shows you the lister’s photos of the dock and a satellite image, so you know exactly what your experience will look like.
- All of the info you need is displayed on the dock listing, so all you have to do is choose your rental type (hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly) and book!
- Simply book the dock through our secure platform and get ready to set sail!
Looking to List?
Dockshare makes it easy for you to list your dock and start making passive income. All you have to do is create an account and list your dock in five easy steps. Here are our top tips for listing your dock:
- Take some photos of your dock!
- Photos of your dock should be accurate and appealing.
- Make sure no personal information or license plates are in the photos.
- All signage, flags, and decorations on your dock should make renters feel safe and welcome.
- Get familiar with your dock!
- It is important to list an accurate mean low water depth, slip length, and slip width when registering your dock.
- When setting rates for your dock, keep in mind that they can always be edited.
- If you are unsure how to price your dock, consider the average marina rates in your area and set a competitive price.
- Consider the location and amenities you have. If you’re close to a great attraction, price accordingly.